Custom Solutions to Support Your Needs
If you have diabetes, taking good care of your feet becomes paramount. Diabetic shoes are specifically designed to keep your feet safe and help prevent injuries and ulcers, as well as improve your mobility and level of comfort when walking or standing. At Milwaukee Foot & Ankle Specialists, we offer a variety of diabetic shoes in Wauwatosa, WI, to help support your needs.
How Are Diabetic Shoes Different From Regular Shoes?
Diabetic shoes are made with certain features that alleviate the foot conditions people with diabetes can develop. They differ from regular shows in the following ways:
- Protective, soft interior, stretchable that doesn’t cause irritation & eliminates pressure points.
- Non-binding uppers alleviate pressure on the foot.
- Deep design eliminates pressure, provides extra room for toe movement & accommodates thick orthotic inserts that provide extra cushioning.
- Lightweight design assists in mobility & stability.
If you have diabetes and are looking for an expert provider for foot care, contact us today. Dr. Milkie has the expertise to help prevent diabetes-related foot issues including a variety of diabetic shoes and other accessories to provide optimal care for your feet.
Contact Us for Diabetic Shoes in Wauwatosa, WI
To experience our 5-star-rated podiatric care, schedule your New Patient Consultation today by calling (414) 257-0676. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Discuss Your Goals
- Complete Examination
- Discover Your Options
- Custom Treatment Plan
- BONUS: Receive a Copy of Dr. Milkie's Book, The Plantar Fasciitis Solution
During your appointment, we will take the time to thoroughly assess your condition and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you live a pain-free life!