Dr. Chris Milkie
I am a native of Kenosha, Wisconsin, and have been in private practice since 1991. I enjoy helping people put an end to their foot pain. I believe that a person's overall health is intimately dependent on the health of their feet. Inactivity because of foot pain can lead to weight gain, diabetes, depression, and other serious problems.
Treating the foot problem and then educating the patient on prevention is my philosophy. I am always looking for new treatment options for foot or ankle pain for our patients. Stimulating the body to heal itself through the process of regeneration is a mission I am passionate about. Shockwave Therapy, an FDA-approved treatment, is at the forefront of this noninvasive regenerative goal.
Why I became a Podiatrist - I love basketball
Credentials & Affiliations
- Board- Certified - American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Former Chairman - Wheaton Franciscan St. Joseph Regional Medical Center Podiatry Staff
- Private practice in the Milwaukee area since 1991
- Graduated with honors from Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Science - UW-Milwaukee
- Received “Proficiency in Podiatric Anatomy” award upon graduation
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center & West Allis Memorial Hospital
Away From the Office
I enjoy golfing, reading, traveling, and watching my favorite Wisconsin sports teams. I also have a passion for speaking around the country and coaching other Podiatrists on best business practices. I am proud to have my sons, Jordan and Jonathan, in the practice and running the business operations.
Meet Dr. Chris Milkie - Schedule Your Appointment Today
To experience our 5-star-rated podiatric care, schedule your New Patient Consultation today by calling (414) 257-0676. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Discuss Your Goals
- Complete Examination
- Discover Your Options
- Custom Treatment Plan
- BONUS: Receive a Copy of Dr. Milkie's Book, The Plantar Fasciitis Solution
During your appointment, we will take the time to thoroughly assess your condition and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you live a pain-free life!