Milwaukee Podiatrist, Dr. Christopher Milkie
Your Favorite Top Rated Wauwatosa, Wisconsin (WI) Podiatrist
Dr. Milkie is a native of Kenosha, Wisconsin. He has been in private practice since 1991 and enjoys helping people put an end to their foot pain. Dr. Milkie believes that a persons overall health is intimately dependent on the health of their feet. Inactivity because of foot pain can lead to weight gain, diabetes, depression and other serious problems.
Treating the foot problem and then educating the patient on prevention is his philosophy. Dr. Milkie is always looking for new treatment options for foot or ankle pain for his patients. He was the first podiatrist to bring laser treatment for toenail fungus to Wisconsin (WI).
Some of Dr. Milkie’s credentials and affiliations include:
- Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Former Chairman, Wheaton Franciscan St. Joseph Regional Medical Center Podiatry Staff
- Private practice in the Milwaukee area since 1991
- Graduated with honors from Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine
- Bachelor of Science from UW-Milwaukee
- Received “Proficiency in Podiatric Anatomy” award upon graduation
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center and West Allis Memorial Hospital
Dr. Milkie has been married to his wife, Margaret, since 1988. They have two boys, Jordan and Jonathan. One of his passions outside of work is coaching youth sports, especially basketball. He has coached his son’s baseball, basketball, and soccer teams. Other hobbies include golfing, traveling, and reading.
Dr. Milkie and his staff have initiated several community projects including a “Good Deed Contest”, Toys for Tots, and a “Shoe Drive for The Less Fortunate.”